The King’s College London is offering an exciting opportunity to help support all students who are able to demonstrate need of financial assistance, to undertake the one year LLM Law programme at King’s.
The scholarships are worth £22,500 (Home/EU/International) and are intended to help towards the cost of your tuition fees for the year, as well as living costs whilst you are studying.
- Application Deadline: 29 July 2022.
- Eligible Countries: International
- Type: Masters
- Value of Award: £22,500
- Number of Awards: Not Mentioned
- Applicants must be undertaking the full-time1 year LLM Law programme at King’s, 2022 entry.
- Applicants must be able to demonstrate a need for financial assistance.
- Applicants must be willing to provide an end-of-year report and a letter of thanks to the donor.
- Applicants must have to meet the English language requirements of the university.
- Application Process: Applicants are allowed to enroll in the LLM programme at the university. After that, you have to complete your scholarship application form. The application form should be completed, scanned and emailed to email@example.com.