John Carroll University is giving 2022 Presidential International Scholarship to special students who are willing to go through a degree program at John Carroll University.
Submit your application for admission, you’ll automatically be appraised for merit scholarships up to $24,000, which are given based on your classroom results, standardized test scores, and extracurricular involvement.
John Carroll University is a private Jesuit university in University Heights, Ohio. It is primarily an undergraduate liberal arts institution accompanied by John M. and Mary Jo Boler College of Business. It has an enrollment of 3,650 students and offers undergraduate programs in the liberal arts, sciences, and business, and in selected areas at the master’s level. John Carroll offers 70 academic programs of study for undergraduate students.
Why study at John Carroll University? As a Jesuit Catholic university, John Carroll motivate individuals to successed in learning, leadership, and service in the region and world wide. This Jesuit Catholic character motivate and guides the intellectual, professional, and ethical labors that make John Carroll a university.
Value of Award:
Number of Awards:
- You must be international students.
- You must have GPA: B+ ACT: 25 SAT: 1150.
- You must have SAT (middle 50% range of old SAT: critical reading 500-600, mathematics 510-610, writing 480-590) and ACT (middle 50% range: composite 22-27, average 25).
- You are required to submit results of standardized tests from one or more of the following test(s):
- TOEFL (preferred minimum scores: paper-based 550, Internet-based 79).
- IELTS (preferred minimum score: 6.5)